- 1 c plain flour
- 1/3 c wholemeal flour
- 1 tsp salt or garlic salt
- ¼ c olive oil
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- ½ water
- 2 tbsp each of black and white sesame seeds
- 1 tbsp spice mix (see below) or add your own combination of spices such as Morrocan, cumin, smoked paprika or parmesan.
Put all the dry ingredients in the food processor and drizzle in the wet ingredients while it is whizzing. Mix until it forms a large ball around the blade.
Roll out thinly and cut into shapes. Bake on an oven tray for 15-20 mins at 165 C. Store in an air tight container.
Spice mix for crackers (makes approx 200 gm)
- 5 tbsp smoked paprika
- 5 tbsp ground cummin
- 3 tbsp garlic powder
- 21/2 tbsp ground rosemary
- 11/2 tbsp salt
- 11/2-2 tbsp brown or raw sugar
- ½ tbsp chili powder