Creamy Chicken Bake
- 5 Chicken breasts or thigh pieces
- 4 sun dried tomatoes, chopped
- 4-5 cloves of garlic
- 1 tsp dried tarragon
- 200 g crème fraiche or sour cream
- ¼ c chicken stock
- 2 tbsp whole grain mustard
- 200 g cherry tomatoes
- 5 rashers of bacon
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Fresh chopped herbs such as chives or parsley to garnish
Preheat the oven to 190C.
Place the chicken and garlic in a deep oven proof dish. Mix together in a bowl the crème fraiche, tarragon, mustard and stock and then pour over the chicken. Scatter over the chopped tomatoes and bacon. Bake for 30-40 minutes. Bake some potatoes or kumara in the oven while the chicken is cooking and serve with a green salad.