Edible Play Dough
- 4 tbsp creamy honey
- 8 tbsp smooth peanut butter
- 12 tbsp non-fat dried milk powder
Mix everything together in a large bowl or food processor and then ﬁnish kneading with the help of clean hands and small ﬁngers.
Refrigerate for up to two weeks.
- 250g butter
- 1 1/4c caster sugar
- 4 eggs
- finely grated zest of an orange
- 1 3/4 c self raising flour
- 4 medium nectarines with stones removed and chopped into chunks
- 70 gm pistachio nuts
- icing sugar
Preheat the oven to 180C. Line a 23 cm cake tin with baking paper. Beat the butter and sugar until pale and creamy. Add the eggs one at a time beating after each addition. Add the orange zest and flour and beat until smooth.
Spread half the mixture into the tin. Sprinkle over the nectarine chunks and then cover with the remaining batter. Scatter with the pistachio pieces and bake for one hour.Dust with icing sugar. Delicious served with custard or yoghurt.