Roasted Pumpkin, Chicken and Feta Calzone
- Pumpkin, peeled and cut into cubes
- Onion, chopped
- Cumin Seeds (a sprinkling)
- Garlic (as many cloves as you like)
- Olive oil (a generous slosh)
- Put these ingredients in a meat dish and roast until tender.
- While this is cooking make a quantity of pizza dough, either by hand or in the bread maker.
- Once the pumpkin is cooked. Add in the following ingredients.
- 150 gm chopped feta cheese
- Grated tasty cheese
- Cooked chicken breast
- Finely shredded silverbeet or spinach
- Freshly ground black pepper and salt and fresh herbs to taste
Divide the pizza dough into about eight pieces, roll out into oblong shapes and put a generous handful of filling on half of each piece of dough. Wet the edges of the dough and fold over to enclose. Brush with an egg wash and bake at 200 C until golden and delicious.
Chocolate Hazelnut Cookies
- 200g butter
- 200 g brown sugar
- 8 tbsp Nutella (or similar)
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups self raising flour
- 2 cups plain flour
- 1/2 c rolled oats
- 2 tbsp cocoa
- 1 chopped roasted hazelnuts
Cream the butter, sugar and nutella. Add the egg and then mix in the dry ingredients.
Roll into balls and cook on an oven tray for about 10-15 minutes at 180 C