Pasta with Roasted Kumara, Ricotta and Walnuts
- 2 large orange kumara, peeled and cubed
- Olive oil
- Fresh sage leaves (or you could use spinach)
- 4 cups of cooked pasta shapes
- 1 small tub of ricotta
Place the kumara cubes in an oven dish the oil and then grate over some nutmeg. Roast in a hot oven for about 30 minutes or until tender. Half way through the cooking time add in a handful of walnuts and some sage leaves.
Combine with the cooked pasta and ricotta, season to taste and top with freshly grated parmesan.
- 80 g melted butter
- 180 g plain sweet biscuits, crushed
- 1 c chocolate melts
- 1 c dessicated coconut
- 1 c sliced almonds
- 1 cup dried fruit (such as raisins, apricots or cranberries)
- 1 tin condensed milk
Preheat the oven to 160C. Mix the butter and biscuit crumb and spread over the base of a lined sponge roll tin. Press down firmly and chill.
Mix together the chocolate, coconut, dried fruit and nuts until combined. Spread over the base and then bake for about 30 minutes or until golden.