- 20 middle sized plums or 16 large ones
- 3 tbsp brown sugar
- Grated zest and juice of 2 oranges
- 2 tbsp orange liqueur such as Grand Marnier or Cointreau
Preheat the oven to 200C. Halve the plums and remove the stones. Place them in a roasting dish cut side up. Sprinkle with sugar, zest, juice and liqueur. Bake for about 30 mins or until the plums soften.
Serve with a white chocolate sauce using –
- 100 ml cream
- 40 g butter
- 100 g white chocolate pieces
Put the ingredients into a glass bowl over a pot of boiling water (not letting the water touch the bowl) and melt together. Cool and leave to thicken before pouring over the plums just before serving.
Chilli, Coriander and Lime Coleslaw
- ¼ each of a small red and green cabbage
- 2 radish
- 1 carrot
- 4 spring onions
- ½ c coriander
- ¼ mayonnaise
- ¼ lime juice
- 2 chilli
Finely slice all the salad ingredients. Combine the mayonnaise, and lime juice and then toss through the salad with salt and pepper to taste.